Saturday, October 6, 2007

Avery's Birthday and AJ goes to NICU

Today is Avery's birthday. What better way to spend your birthday than with your two brand new babies? What an amazing gift they are.

Last night I was able to really start to get to know my babies and I was reluctant to send them to the nursery to get some sleep because I wanted to be with them...but I decided to take the advice of many and get some sleep while I could. I wish I hadn't :-( I never got AJ back. His second and third blood sugar test came back too high and he was sent from the nursery directly to NICU. When I found out that he was going to NICU, I tried to get him back first...but he never came back. He went straight to NICU. Here he is. He had trouble keeping his own body temperature so they had him in the incubator.

No comments: