Friday, April 18, 2008

New things every day!

AJ recently found his feet. He LOVES them. He is always holding them up and looking at them and touching them. It's so adorable!


Because of the way Christina sleeps, I had to reposition her aquarium so now it's at her level. I put her hand on the button to show her how to turn it on and now she turns it on and off on her own. I will get a picture of her doing it, but it will take some time...I have to be sneaky and catch her at the right time...just takes patience and I learn that a little more everyday :-)


Once she's done...she's done! I love how the babies look when they are sleeping almost as much as when they are awake...maybe a little more when I'm really tired :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just precious.

Thanks for sharing.

Love you all,

aunt nancy

Melody said...

I love the picture of AJ playing with his feet! I can't believe they are growing up so fast!