Avery started his night job so he can be home with the babies. Since I have more room in bed with me, I have been letting AJ sleep with me. He has had some hard nights and he is up ALOT. He sleeps better when he's in bed with me, he doesn't wake up Christina and I can help him faster if his sugar drops. Once I get his sugar level under control I'll transfer him back to his crib. I don't want to get in too deep and have a huge problem! I do still put him in his crib once Avery gets home from work..it seems the 2nd part of the night he does some better. He is more rested at that point and his sugar level is more stable.
Besides...wouldn't you want this sleeping next to you?
2 comments:
How precious he is!!!! I would LOVE to have him sleeping next to me!!! (for a few nights anyway! te heee)
Sooo cute! :) My motto is if it helps him sleep better (and you!) then it's a great short-term thing! He is so adorable!
Post a Comment