4 months ago
Friday, November 21, 2008
It's not lookin' too good.
I really can't find the time for this blog right now. I feel awful because I know alot of people were enjoying it, but as you have noticed, it's not looking like I'll be able to keep it up. I'm not going to take it down because I still hold hope that in the near future I can find the time to do it again, but until my son starts to SLEEP, it's not going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you and understand completely....still check it everyday though because I do not want to miss anything.....:)
love you all
Me...to I still check it at least once a week. But completely understand as a working mom of twins. Besides it has been almost 2.5 years since I updated my twins page (www.perrytwins.com) so I can not complain:) It is my News Years resolution to work on keeping it updated as now the kids can provide imput.
- Hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment