Monday, June 2, 2008

Grabby & Clingy...My 2 Little Dwarfs

AJ is now grabbing EVERYTHING! He grabs me when I pick him up, my face when I feed him or talk to him, books when I'm reading to him, all the toys around him...and he's finally putting them in his mouth. Every single one! My mom even told me he loves the red block so I gave it to him and he did love it...and wanted to eat it. I'm really excited about him reaching this milestone. He's doing so good. He's so sweet and he belly laughs so much. It's infectious.



Christina is clingy. She doesn't like you to leave the room and she loves to climb up on you and grab on you. She loves to be with you and she loves to be held. This is how my daughter is most of the time when we are home in her room sitting on the floor.

I absolutely love it.

Here are just a couple of cute pics...AJ in all of his major cuteness and Christina how she stands every night looking over at her brother. She loves him and she doesn't love sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and update on both babies.

I love the pictures and appreciate seeing them. They are both doing so well.

I love and miss you all bunches.

aunt nancy

Anonymous said...

OMG she stands up already??!! I can't believe how big she is. Soon it'll be walking!!!!!!

Unknown said...

They are just so cute and I love the blog. I will have to come and visit more often. :)

Cindy Bradley

Mindy said...

They are so adorable!! I love twins!! I can't believe how big they look!!!