Tonight was a rough one for me. But nomatter how hard it is there is always something that just amazes me about my babies. As we were cleaning up tonight, Christina put the blocks in the bin saying "uno, dos, tres". LOL Then when picking a book out to read she finds one and says "perfect". :). She also has been saying "wonderful" lately. I just am in awe of her. After she spilled my soda all over the table tonight (because she wasn't listening), I was upset with her for playing around & not eating. She told me to drink my soda & I would feel better. She could tell it was a rough night for me. She kissed my arm twice. I am all better.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
4 months ago
1 comment:
precious, precious, precious.
you are a lucky mommy...:)
Post a Comment