
Christina needs to be rocked to sleep, but she sleeps really well. She's slept all night 3 times already. She also naps really well. When I rock her, she pulls at her blanket that her Gran Gran made for her and when I start to give her the bottle, she spits the paci out and it FLIES out of her mouth! So funny! She also started sleeping more with her little bottom in the air :-)

AJ has started spitting. He LOVES it. He sticks his little tongue out and just spits rasberries! It cracks me up! He is really enjoying having his blankie and bear with him when he sleeps and although he's still not sleeping much and he doesn't nap well during the day...nomatter how exhausted I am...I still treasure the time I'm with him in the middle of the night. He also belly laughs...alot. He seems to giggle more when he's really sleepy...but it can also turn to a cry really quick at that time!
3 comments:
Great, great pictures and information about these really sweet babies.
They are doing so great and growing so fast.
love you all,
aunt nancy
OMG AJ's hair is getting so curly! I Love love love it!!!!!! They are so cute and getting so big. :)
They are wonderful and beautiful!! I love them w/o ever having met them!!! They look so happy!
Post a Comment