Fido leaves us today. We really wanted to keep him in hopes that once the babies got older things would work out, but we do not have the time for him. I think we actually kept him 7 months too long, but nothing we can do about that for now. Fido is a very, very sweet puppy and whatever family adopts him will be very happy. The organization that will be placing him is wonderful. They deal ONLY with bull terriers and they screen their adoptive families very carefully. He will be neutered and microchipped on Monday and have all of his shots updated. He's such a sweet boy and I'm so very happy that he's going to be able to live with people that will have time for him. Once he is placed we will be in touch with his new family and I'll be able to get updates on him and how wonderful he's doing. Bye Fido. We love you!

3 comments:
I love Fido!! He's going to be spoiled rotten in his new home and will be very happy and you guys won't have the guilt of not being able to give him enough time. This is for the best.
Aww I am so happy I let him lay with/on me and drool all over when I came to visit!!!!
Hi Heather,
I hope Fido finds a GREAT home!!
I also wanted to thank you SO much for your nice comment and say that no, I didn't get your previous e-mail! Sorry about that!
It's so great to hear from someone going through similar things, I'll definitely check out your blog so I know what to expect with the twins :-)
Again, thank you for your nice thoughts and good wishes!
-Watson
I know this was a very difficult decision and you and Avery will miss Fido very much. He is such a good puppy and will definitely find a good loving home. He is so special and his new home will love him very very much.
I love you all,
aunt nancy
Post a Comment